Monday, December 12, 2005

The Internets have spoken and they have demanded a picture of The Dress. Never one to argue with the Internets (I heard that JFK tried arguing with the Internets--although it was called the Mafia back then--and look what happened to him!), I feel compelled to comply. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of Margaret's party dress. I'm posting this with full faith that no unscrupulous visitor will use the picture for evil--so let this serve as a warning: I'll be checking all the Southern Belle fetish websites to make sure that Margaret's honor is upheld. I really hate to have to visit those kinds of websites, but what can I say, I'll make all kinds of sacrifices for my Margaret, it's just a service I provide.

4 comments:

Dave D. said...

Fark.com, here I come.

Anonymous said...

Margaret is lovely as always, but that dress is nowhere near big enough to qualify as "Southern belle"-sized. So says the Atlanta transplant, who was once knocked off the end of a bleacher by the real thing.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for showing us the Dress! I love it. Marg looks FABU!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous darling. Margaret looks smashing.