Thursday, August 14, 2008

New magazine

Have you heard about this new magazine? I know several people who are going to be getting gift subscriptions from me this Christmas. And you know who you are, don't you Jeff, Dave, Jack, Bonna, Will, Sonya, Margaret, Dan, Ginny, Jim, Kelli, Jennifer, and David? Don't worry, as one of their first subscribers, I get a discount on gift subscriptions.



Actually, it came from a hilarious blog that all my Mormon (and Mormonish) readers should go check out called "Bishop Higgins 3rd Ward-News for Mormons" here. (And if you have no experience, don't bother, because you definitely won't get the humor.)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

going to check out the blog, but did you know that guy on the cover served in the same mission as my husband? Weird, huh?

sonya d said...

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this! I will be getting lots of use out of this cover and this blog.

Anonymous said...

I so get the humor! for reasons I will tell you in private!-ber
P.S.I will be telling you after slapping you for trying to exclude me from your 'I'm so cool I'm a morman' group...