Thursday, September 25, 2008

No long up to BYU standards

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sadly I've just found out that this blog has received a rating that would make it ineligible for consumption at BYU, or anyone wanting to go to the temple. So if either of those fits your description, delete me from your bookmarks before you're found out. And guess what things gave it an ignominious "R" on its chest, you ask? It used the following words: "sex" (3 times), "crap" (1 time), and.... wait for it, wait for it.... "MISSIONARY" (used 4 times)!!! I guess it assumes that I'm talking about missionary position, which of course I'm not. BORING! But speaking of missionary position, that reminds me one time when I was a missionary in Norway... oh, look at the time. Well, I'll tell you that story some other time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh dear, that must mean mine is rated X? How can we have sunk so low?

Wait, I was only PG, for crap and bomb. My knitting blog got rated G.