Friday, January 11, 2008

Wonders of Costco

Oftentimes here in Portland, we're confronted with an decidedly anti-consumerism message. While in most part I agree, occasionally I stumble upon some crass waste of the earth's resources and think, "WOW! I begrudgingly admit that that [product x] is FRICKIN' AWESOME!" And I'm not talking about the Clapper, chia pets, or the Topsy Tail... I'm talking about the REALLY good stuff. We stumbled upon such a product at Costco this weekend--this awesome bed. The official Pirates of the Caribbean© pirate bed with integrated chest in the front for all your toys, tools, and other accouterment! Imagine the piracy that could be accomplished in that bed! (Well, okay, not THAT much piracy... it's only a single bed, after all.)

(Now keep your comments PG, folks!)

If you're interested, the bed even has a matching "Dead Man's Chest"... of DRAWERS! Will the wonders never cease? I looked, but they didn't have the official Pirates of the Caribbean© peg leg and home amputation kit. You have to order that direct from China.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

talk about the perfect place to get booty.

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm sold- how many gold galleons does it cost? Aaarrr

Anonymous said...

It looks like the sign above it is $798