Monday, July 09, 2007

iPhone

I almost forgot to include my review of the iPhone, now that I finally laid my hands on one. Here's my simple, one sentence review of this miracle:

"The iPhone is the official telephone of the Celestial Kingdom."

And I don't throw that around lightly. Yeah, don't bring up my review of the Swatch as the official timepiece of the Celestial Kingdom. That was just a crazy teenager not knowing what he was talking about. This time, it's for real. I mean seriously. When you're holding it, it feels like you're holding the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is as close to the celestial kingdom as I will get, and that is fine by me.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in our house a moment ago and we forgot to ask for an audience with it...we are never going to glimpse heaven are we?-ber