Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Great quote

I read this today and couldn't help but pass it along:

"We've tried to have patience. Some of us have also tried patience's little helper, Xanax."

Ah, Xanax. I've never tried it, but I have friends who swear by it. In fact I once witnessed someone mix, contrary to the explicit instructions on the bottle, Xanax and alcohol. That was an interesting night at the ballet/downtown fountain/picking up clothes strewn at the freezer section of a 7-11/sitting in the police precinct. Needless to say, I'll stick to Diet Coke with a Diet Coke chaser. Man, that stuff will MESS YOU UP, but you'll still be dressed and have a clean police record in the morning.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I have been thinking about patience a lot lately....at least, about the fact that I don't have any. Maybe this blog post about Xanax is the answer to my prayers. (well...if I had prayed about it anyway) Ahhh...Xanax!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Xanax and alcohol. What kind of stressed out nutcase at an oversold gala would do THAT? Uh, er nevermind.

Unknown said...

Hey - I can't remember a bit of the fountain scene, the ballet or the clothes in the freezer section of 7-11 -- so this reference must be of some other stressed out nutcase -- certainly not me!!