Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The immortal words of MC Hammer

After having experienced perfect strangers coming up to her and touching her belly, I've found the perfect t-shirt for her:



Yes, the words of MC Hammer come to the rescue once again.

And my two suggestions were met with skepticism and dismissal:

  1. If someone touches your belly, grab their crotch. When they react in surprise/horror, just tell them, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was inappropriate touching day."

  2. Have a t-shirt printed with "I have leprosy."

4 comments:

Deb said...

That shirt is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I totally could have used that when I was pregnant. I just handled it the old fashioned way by practicing my death glare on people. I need it for being a mom anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

If someone pats you on the prego belly, just pat them back. It's not quite so shocking as grabbing the crotch but...come to think of it, it probably isn't as satisfying, either.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't believe I'm just finding out Margaret is preggers. Nor that I forgot about this blog. But this isn't right, I'm sposta comment on the blog topic, right? I can't see the shirt. So..... Hi from Banda! Glad to be in touch & I can't wait to reach out & touch that belly in person!!! Soon enough! xoxo, eb