Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Complete and utter dependence on technology

Okay, I have no idea how humanity survived without cell phones and the internets! Over the holidays, a group of mission friends are planning a get-together and without the 700 emails back and forth that the planning has generated so far, we probably wouldn't be able to pull it off. And I'm sure that on the evening of the event, we'll all burn several hundred minutes of talk time on our cell phones.

And to think that I survived in college without a cell phone. (The fact that the rates were about $3 per minute helped make that decision a little easier!)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

aww, I am never in the "in-crowd" with the mish....

Jeremy said...

You would have totally been invited had you not moved to Sodom and Gommorah--I mean California. Speaking of Sodom and Gommorah, are you hosting the party next year?

Tracy said...

What, is the party in Utar, I mean Utah? Is there to be a party in California next year? If I have a house that doesn't have an orange kitchen, we can discuss hosting possibilities.