Friday, July 21, 2006

The peanut butter solution

This should come as no surprise, but this morning I had a chocolate chip bagel with peanut butter for breakfast (along with Diet Coke--and I'm proud to report FEWER than 100 ounces of it!) Anyway, sometimes the peanut butter melts from the toasted bagel and if the hole is too big, the peanut butter will drip out of it. Well, that happened this morning--unbeknownst to me. Margaret and I enjoyed our Noah's Bagels experience and we got up to leave. As soon as we go outside, Margaret looked down and noticed that I had a big gob of peaut butter on the fly of my pants. I was able to get it off, but for some reason Margaret wasn't impressed when I said that I could just tell people, "Well, you see, my wife really likes peanut butter..." Geesh!

No comments: