Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting high

I can't believe how much I've had to paint in the past week. Four rooms, and one of those rooms getting FIVE coats of paint!!! (Although three of those coats were the wrong color.) Anyway, I knew I was getting a few too many paint fumes when I stood up after squatting down to paint near the floor and when I stood up, I started seeing stars--and they kept circling in front of my eyes for more than a minute! That "Flour Sack White" just killed some of my brain cells! And I think it destroyed the neurons that stored The Thirteen Articles of Faith because I can't remember a single one.

After all that exposure, I've become desensitized. I guess I'll have to move up to something harder to get a fix--like wood filler putty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it'll be hives next...
ber