Friday, April 07, 2006

Angel or Devil?

After yesterday's post, I've heard back from my relatives who are shocked... SHOCKED that I was such a naughty boy scout. Now I have to share uplifting or enlightening stories about myself in a feeble attempt to prove I still deserve my halo. While not as entertaining, they do paint me in a better light, like the time I... wait, that one ended badly.

Oh, yeah, once, when a group of us got together for a... hold on, a couple of laws were broken at that party...

Well, I can remember once, when I was helping a stray... oops, that one didn't turn out well, either.

Geesh! Maybe I AM a bad person--that would explain the two cowlicks in my hair right on the top of my head that I never seem to be able to comb down and look like two horns...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are the devil. I remember you and Jarrod murdering my favorite doll Susie. How tragic it was for a little trusting sister to run to her room in excitment because her older brothers said there was a surprise, but when I got to my room there was Suzie with blood (ketchup) all over her, hanging from the light fixture. I am still hauted by that sight.

Jeremy said...

I didn't have anything to do with that, as far as I can remember--that was all sadistic Jarrod on that one.

Anonymous said...

Just keep telling yourself that for peace of mind.......

Anonymous said...

Just give yourself another year on those cowlicks, and they'll be gone, too.