Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crossed communications

Last night my brother called and told me that he'd just watched a movie and that it was good, but depressing. We'd been talking about Syriana the night before, so I assumed that was the movie he was talking about. I went on and on about some aspect of the movie and he said he had to go to the bathroom and that that must have been on then. I continued with talking about Syriana and finally he said he'd just gotten out of "An Inconvienient Truth." Oops. I guess there are two depressing, but good movies out right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I really got that movie. I guess I am just not politically connected, or aware. And the other I haven't seen.

Anonymous said...

Al Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth, is one of the most important movies in years - in my opinion. I did not see it as depressing - but it inspired me to turn off lights and really look at how I am contributing to the CO2 level in the atmosphere.

I highly recommend it for everyone - even dye hard republicans will like it. Its all science and no politics.