Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Germaphobia

This picture is being posted in public bathrooms around Canada. Hopefully it will encourage more people to wash their hands after going to the bathroom because nothing creeps me out as much as people not washing their hands. You can learn more about the organization's website washyourhands.tv. I'm so OCD about it that even if I step foot in a bathroom to just look in the mirror or something, I have to wash my hands. One time at work, I someone in one of the stalls reading some paperwork that they had LAID OUT TO READ ON THE STALL FLOOR!!! Now I always ask for people to just send my materials electronically. Pretty soon I'll have that bubble with an airlock installed in my office and I can work safe. Now be sure and always wash your hands and carry around your Purell EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My problem with it, and I usually wash my hands, is that normally the sinks in mens restrooms and or the door handles are way dirtier than my penis ever is. So cross contaminate or not? If there is no way to get the door open with a piece of paper towel I usually opt to not wash (after all someone puts parts of my body in his mouth I do not want dirty that with bathroom germs!).

LOL

Anonymous said...

How did they find a model for that campaign? Everywhere he goes, people will be wondering where they know him from, then - ding! - "Oh, you're that guy." (shiver)

ps jeff - I'm glad someone trusts you to make those special judgements. Must be love.