Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SNOW DAY!!

I woke up this morning to the start of a snowstorm, only to get worse and worse. When I called in to work, there was an annoucement that there would be a noon opening. Elation soon turned to aggravation when I found out that the group planning on going to do a presentation in central Oregon was still going! I was even more aggravated when I found out, while waiting for the bus nonetheless, that the storm had gotten so bad that the office wouldn't even be opening at all today! My bus ride is normally 20 minutes, but it took me two hours to get to the office. My aggravation reached Zeus-like proportions when I found out a couple of minutes after I got to the office that our trip had been cancelled! And now it's rescheduled for tomorrow, so I'll be in a holding pattern until then.

I'm hoping for a major ice storm. I really don't feel like going anywhere in this weather. Oh, well. At least I'll be able to enjoy the rest of the day warm and cozy at home (that is unless the buses get stuck and I end up walking trudging home, at which point, words would not be able to express my level of aggravation. Did you notice how many times I used the word "aggravation" in this post? Yes, you got me... I'm aggravated!

No comments: