Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Perfect Election Storm

Did you see today's numbers for the presidential candidate's campaign funds? The Democratic leader is Hillary at $26 million and the Republican leader is MItt Romney at $24 million. If the American democratic system has taught us anything it's that the winner is the one with the most money, so this could be a showdown between these two. I hope it comes to that, just because I would love to see what happens to all the fundamentalist Southerners when they're confronted with a choice of Hillary or a Mormon. One of two things could happen: they could implode (dang... there goes the South); or they could secede (dang... there goes the South).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Hillary I want to see the national IQ raise by 40 points.

Anonymous said...

That would only happen if America didn't vote for her.

Anonymous said...

Should I even bother telling you how offended I am by this? It's as if you completely forgot I was here in Atlanta.