Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reproductive capacity

I'm surprised that the person nerdy enough to make this stroller would have the social skills to find a mate and procreate. Maybe he keeps all his Star Wars action figures in it?

Actually, here in Portland, it's not surprising to see a couple covered head to toe in tattooes pushing around a stroller with their baby clad in Winnie the Pooh clothes. Or the couple who drive around in a hearse with a skeleton in the front seat with the child safety seats in the back seat. Good old Portland!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up for that stroller?

Unknown said...

I think the snow speeder mobile is a nice touch...

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "I'm surprised that the person nerdy enough to make this stroller would have the social skills to find a mate and procreate" ? I want to break up this guy's marriage and steal him away!!