Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I can't believe that Febraury is over! Granted it's a short month, but still. We've crammed a ton of happenings, including our birthdays, Valentine's Day, heart surgery, a new nephew, a new cleaner, a new patio door, and last night I installed the new door hardware. No wonder the time flew by! I remember always making fun of my grandmother who would say, "it seems like yesterday [insert memory here]. Well now I find myself thinking that ALL THE TIME! It really does seem like yesterday that we were in Salt Lake for the 2002 Olympics and here we are just finishing up the 2006 Olympics! Actually, I can remember getting a promotional booklet from Cheerios or something for the Sarajevo Olympics--and that was in 1984!!! Yikes! When you can say the phrase, "I was [insert any activity other than getting a diaper change] twenty years ago" and you know you've moved past the Spring chicken phase and are headed for the roasting pan.

No comments: