Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well I think Margaret is finally getting desensitized to scary movies. Last night we watched Silence of the Lambs and instead of having me accompany her upstairs and wait outside the bathroom door while she's in there, she just kept yelling down "Are you still down there?" Now if I could only get over my crippling fear of clowns we could finally function normally. How does one go about desensitizing oneself to clowns--and don't say dress up as one, because I think that at this point, that would make me either implode or suffer a psychotic break. Maybe if I just watch C-SPAN more often?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does George Bush have anything to do with your fear of clowns?

Jeremy said...

I didn't want to be so specific, since half my readers are in Utah and I don't know how they'd react to such things! I've already had someone ask me why I hate America when I talked about Norway eradicating hunger and poverty. I'll just stick to vague allusions until I start my political blog "PinkoCommiePropoganda.com

Anonymous said...

George would be how you get over your fear of ventriloquist dummies. If you look close enough you can see Cheney's arm protruding from Geroge's ass.

Anonymous said...

If you think Bush is a clown, just wait until you vote for those two assholes, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry. The country will REALLY go to hell in a handbasket.

Jeremy said...

See--now look what happened! All this political talk has driven B to SWEARING! ;-)