Monday, March 06, 2006

A friend sent me this list and I thought I'd pass it along (since I know you're all DYING to know this stuff, but hey, it's MY blog)

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1) Home and Automotive department worker at ShopKo--yes, I even mixed paint and answered car questions... ME!
2) Norwegian equivalency exam grader--it was always funny to hear the returned missionaries swear when they ran out of time in the oral section
3) Collect culturally significant plants on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation--and no, none of them glowed
4) Graphic artist for a tribal fish agency--my current employ

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Princess Bride--"Stop rhyming, I mean it...Does anyone want a peanut?"
2) Ferris Bueller's Day Off--"YOU'RE the sausage king of Chicago?"
3) Dances With Wolves--"I'm in mooor-ning"
4) The Fifth Element--"bzzzzzz...bzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Four places I have lived:
1) Idaho--on an INDIAN reservation
2) Utah--going to good ol' BYU
3) Norway--the country that swung my politics from right-leaning to "Susan Sarandon, what are YOU doing to my right?"
4) Portland--where our mortgage resides

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Simpsons--I hardly ever have to think up dialog for myself... I can just quote the Simpsons for any circumstance
2) Star Trek--even though no versions of this are on tv anymore, I still can't help but watch them on reruns
3) My Name is Earl--just too funny
4) Wonderfalls--stupid Fox only aired 4 episodes but released the entire first season on DVD. I still mourn their decision

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) New Orleans--we went for Halloween 2001 and it was AMAZING. I'm glad we got to see it before...you know.
2) Scandinavia--Margaret got so sick of me always referencing Norway that she finally had to see it for herself.
3) Las Vegas--ah, Sin City... good in small doses.
4) New York--this appalled my parents, but Margaret and I would LOVE to live in this amazing city.

Four websites I visit daily:
1) www.apple.com
2) www.uncrate.com
3) news.google.com
4) www.fark.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Crustos from Taco Time--cinnamony, sugary goodness
2) Diet Pepsi/Coke--I have a hard time functioning without this foundation of my personal food pyramid
3) Red Robin hamburgers--I love their burgers, and the fact that they have bottomless pop AND fries has, umm, NOTHING to do with me liking them
4) Sacrament bread Devil's food cake--ahh... sacrelicious!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) At our private Latin American white sand beach
2) At our villa overlooking Lake Como
3) At our cabin on the southern Norwegian coast
4) At the lottery commission's offices, collecting our winnings to pay for the above properties

No comments: