Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shudder. I was just in the bathroom here at work and when I went in, I could tell that someone had had asparagus for lunch!!! That makes me so sick--in fact it's why I don't eat it myself anymore--and then to me confronted with someone ELSE'S! And the thought that in order for me to smell that, actual molecules that were just in someone's bladder had to land on the olfactory surface of my nasal capacity makes me sick. Think about THAT the next time you smell something. I wonder how much one of those bubbles the bubble boy lives in costs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asparagus is one of my favorites... the only down side is the smell. And it's odd, but you might just have to be a gay man or a heterosexual woman to know this, but its not only pee that smells after eating asparagus... emmm.

Jeremy have you tried accupunture for your elbow? I think that would cost you about $75 a week. Times that for the rest of your life and about 6% increase each year for inflation - about (clicking on my handy Mac calculator) $3900 a year or if you live another 50 years $195000 (without inflation - Im not that good with a calculator). Then you have gas to the doctor and an hour you could be working a week (easily doubling the amount already). Add to this pain and suffering and potentially more issue with aging. Hell just get a lawyer:) Id ask for 10 million. (You know they are going to offer less so add more to your first offer - I do this when asking for a raise and it works every time).

Okay back to Dave Letterman...